About Elizabeth Nofs
Elizabeth Nofs joined the Washtenaw Community College CCAT grant in July 2017 as a business and curriculum designer. Her worked included the following:
- Researched knowledge and skills needed for the autonomous car curriculum
- Developed entry level, open enrollment training for Intelligent Transportation, an
introductory course that explains the goals, safety, and engineering standards for
Connected Cars and Self-driving vehicles.
- Created Microsoft Excel certification courses that teach Middle Technical Skills,
the key to getting a good job. These course use mobility data to demonstrate the Core
and Expert Excel certification topics.
- Worked with a talented team to write courses in Applied Machine Vision and Vehicle Localization.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
BA Degree in Biology with Distinction, Class Honors 1974
Earned the Following Software Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Windows Vista
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2016
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethnofs/