What We Do
- Provide support to faculty in the development of curriculum through:
- Assistance in course and program design
- Workshops/demonstrations/seminars on curriculum-related issues
- Curriculum resources
- Ensure that the high school and post-secondary curricular continuum is fully articulated.
- Conduct reviews of occupational programs for state approval, and apply for funding
for occupational programs.
- Maintain official curriculum records including the curriculum log and updates to courses and programs.
Transfer & Articulation Coord
Curriculum and Assessment Sec
How To Reach Us
Curriculum & Assessment
Student Center Building, Room 257