If you’re looking to advance your current career skills or seeking professional development, WCC is your resource. We offer a variety of options which are designed to meet your needs. Take advantage of what we have to offer so that you may grow or advance in your current career, learn new skills, or discover opportunities in other industries and professions.
Take a look at all of your options:
Invest in your career with professional development classes:
- Enhance your marketable skills.
- Get certified in your field, or stay current with continuing education.
- Get certified and ready to work in as little as 6 weeks with fast-track job training.
- Don’t have time to travel to campus? You’ll find many classes that are offered entirely online.
- Learn how to prepare for and enter the trades.
- Earn a degree in construction, welding, HVACR, manufacturing, and more.
- Further your career with continuing education for building trade union members.
- Apply your apprenticeship experience towards a degree.
- Earn a certificate or degree to land your dream job.
- Brush up on academic subjects to prepare for more advanced education.
Wondering what career might suit you? Check out our Career Explorer.